Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More good news?

Yes, I think it's great news.

I'm not a mommy anymore! Yesterday my mom, Grace and I took the baby squirrels to a nice animal rehabilitation lady. She made me laugh so hard. Haha. She was telling us all about how she "likes boy squirrels better than girls because when they climb up on the side of the cage, the boys point down so when they pee it just goes into the cage, but the girls go straight out...pfchowiong!!!!" (that was supposed to be a great sound effect by the way :) I think they are in good hands. I gave them to her because frankly, I'm not ready to be a mom! I have so many other things going on in my life currently that I would get too stressed out over the babies. Now I know why (another reason why) it's not a good idea to get pregnant in high school...you have a baby that stresses you out to the extreme!!!! (Not that I was thinking about that of course.) It was a great experience though. Maybe I'll attempt again in lets say...7 or 8 years at the least? Haha.

Yesterday I didn't go to school because I was sick. When a person is sick, sometimes they need to have a sick day. That's what I had. Heh. It felt like I had the flu, but it didn't last long enough to be classified as "the flu". It was just a sicky thing. I made up all the work I missed already though. Thursday morning I need to go in early to chemistry to make up a lab I missed in at the beginning of the year. About the combustion of magnesium. Shouldn't be too horrible. I get to work with fire!!!

Some pictures from Lucy and Hannah's party...

Lucy's a devious little devil after blowing out Hannah's candle isn't she?


Rawr...I'm a scary Alice-candy-eating monster!!! (Lovely picture, eh? Haha)
This is my baby Bubby that I'll never ever want to get rid of.

So, this is my life up until now. Sound fun?

xoxo

2 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

I'm glad you found a good home for the squirrels.

Alice said...

me too. :D