Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy March!

I get to use Easter colors all month...sigh...unfortunantly, my Spring break is officially ruined. Since we had a snow day today, and since we "lucked out" the other week when we had to make up a school day on President's Day, then got a snow day that Thursday, we already had a day off of our break. Now we have Wednesdy, Thursday, and Friday. If we get one more snow day, then we have Tuesday through Friday as make up school days. Sigh. Sucks. There goes my vacation. I wanted to sneak away to Alexandria for a week or so, but now it looks like I'll only be able to sneak for a couple of days. At the most. We'll see what happens. I wish the Rappahannock County school board didn't have insanity bubbles in their brains.
I just remembered something as I told my mom earlier tonight...dad, you can be funny. One day we were in the van, and I gave him a little fun size bag of m&ms. Later after we drove to the cabin, and were on our way somewhere else, he reached down to the bottom of the car and started feeling around in some plastic bag. He screeched and said something like "Ew! Slimy! m&ms?!" Haha. I looked over at him shaking his now slimy hand and asked him if he was looking for the m&ms. He said yeah, so I told him that I took them inside and put them on the table. The bag he was feeling around in was the garbage bag. He probably got a banana peel or something...hahahahaha. Next time I'll tell hom when I move treats out of the car. :D
Today has been two words. "Tired", and "COLD". We had school today (Tuesday), thank goodness, but our bus was late so we thought that school had been canceled. Monday, when it actually WAS canceled, that morning, snow had blown the upstairs doors open, and it literally started snowing inside. See for yourself.




And Grace got a haircut last night.
xoxo

2 comments:

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

No fair, I only screach when I step on slugs barefoot.

Love you

Alice said...

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! that was pretty funny, too...