Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Finally...

Here are the pictures I've been promising to put up! It's not much, but there will be more to come...if we do anything interesting around here...

I'll put up pictures of the guitar soon. It's old, but in really good condition, and it's great quality. Mom...when are we going to get it strung?!?

Me, Ashton (the crazy dude who I can beat up, cause I own him, cause his mom gives him to me when they visit, cause I've known him so freakishly long), and Wendy (Ashton's mom). Cire and Dianna preforming a beautiful version of Amazing Grace at the dedication.
The grave.
Yours truly.
Me and Bapa saying goodbye.
Good times and bad times. Happy times and sad times.
By the way...here Adam, I found this in the newspaper...


"Your thoughts are zipping at a million miles an hour. This leads to vertigo, not brilliant conclusions. Calm your mind. Fewer thoughts mean more productivity. Answers come in the perfect time frame." -Aquarius horoscope

Just reminded me of you! :) Haha.


More later.

xoxo