Friday, February 6, 2009

No go.

I'm not going to write any more about school until we know for sure where I'm going. Although I will say that my dad is still a no go for West Potomac. He's not letting up. I let myself get my hopes up, and now they're crashed. My mom is saying that she either wants me to go to Rappahannock and finish the rest of my classes online, or do the independent study thing. That would be my next best choice. Nice job not talking about school anymore, Alice. It's just been one of the most stressful things that's been going on for me recently.

That, and wanting to go to Alexandria today to visit a couple amazing, amazing friends of mine. But, unfortunately I can't. I was crushed when I found that out yesterday. When I found out that some relative were coming, and my mom wouldn't be able to drive me. She wouldn't want to do a 6 hour commute anyways, so she would have to stay with in Alexandria when I visited with my friends. That would be fine with me, but she wanted to be there for Jim and Karen. Which is just Jim (Nany's brother). Karen is sick. Roar. It still pisses me off, thinking about it, but there's no use in wasting energy I'm glad that Jim's here though. My mom said that depending on the weekend, it would be easiest if my friends were able to come up and visit for a weekend. I wouldn't want to put that kind of pressure, or even ask any of my friend's parents to drive 3 hours one day, then 3 the next. Maybe it would be even a plausible idea. Maybe I could go for a weekend next weekend. I don't know where I would stay, but I'll do my best. That, or...I don't know. I just really REALLY want to see my friends next weekend. Valentine's Day of all days! Oh! And, Adam's birthday is the 17th. A Tuesday I think. What better present than to see me? Haha. Just kidding...that was a joke. :) But seriously. I will do anything and everything I can to be able to see one or even two of my friends this coming weekend. Really.

I've been watching movie after movie the past couple of days. I watched 50 First Dates, Rush Hour, 9 Months, While You Were Sleeping, Grease, The DaVinci Code, and I'm planning on watching MIB next. There are a lot more lined up, too.

Other than that, my life's been Hell? Is that the right word? Yeah. Hell. It's great.

xoxo

No comments: