Monday, February 2, 2009

School news.

Well, it turns out that I might not be going to Rappahannock County High School after all. Like I was complaining about last night, they run on a 4X4 block schedule, so when my mom called their school this morning to ask about setting up a meeting for me to register today so I could go to school tomorrow. We found out that every semester it's like they start a new school year. So, there is no way that I would be able to get a full years worth of credits if I go there. If I went there the credits that I earned in Salt Lake wold be thrown away. I want to keep those grades because I was on the honor roll both quarters. I was 0.5% away from an A in AP World! No way I'm trashing that. All the other high schools in this county are run like the one I might have been going to.

So, my mom did a little investigation...

My Aunt Becky lives 45 minutes away, so we decided to check in with the school she lives by. They have the A day B day schedule so I'd be able to continue what I left in Salt Lake, there. My dad drives to Washington DC every morning to go into his office for work. He leaves the house at 5am, so he could drop me off at Becky's house in the morning, and pick me up after school. I could wake up in the morning as soon as my dad leaves and get in the car. I could have another bag in which i put the things I need to get ready for school. By the time we get to Becky's house it will be around 6am, so I could get ready when I get to her house. I already asked my mom about having me just go to West Potomac because my dad would be driving through that area anyways. My parents aren't ready to have me gone from their sight for that long of a period of time right now. Whatever. Whatever. No further comment about it cause that would just get me into a long drawn out conversation about things that would probably piss me off. At least I get to go there my Junior and Senior year.

Tomorrow we might go get me registered at Brentsville District High School. It's supposedly a really nice school. A little smaller than average, but a good school. Our colors are orange and black...the Tigers. Roar. I can't wait to get back to silver, blue and white.

I'm too screwed in the head right now to write more.

I'm gonna go do something else.

xoxo

No comments: