Thursday, April 2, 2009

Stupid people.

I have'nt written in so long because our internet was down. Our internet was down because some stupid person wanting to cause trouble stole a bunch of passwords to things, and messed it up. Not the nicest thing to do in the world to all of us nice civillians.

Anyways, not much has been going on in the past month or so. School has been going on. Tomorrow I'm halfway through going to Rappahannock County High. Woo-HOO! Our semester is split up into three 6-week grading periods. We get a report card at the end of every 6 weeks. We're already halfway through our second 6 weeks. If that makes any sense at all. I've been getting decent grades. An A in Algebra II, I think I have an A in English, I probably have an A in History, and I'm working on bringing up my grade to a passing point in Chemistry (I'm almost to a B I think). So that's pretty good.

Wow. Only two more months until I come home. That's crazy. Two months until I'm back in my house. The one I've been thinking about since I went to Utah in June. I'll also be able to see all of my friends that I left behind. I'll be a Junior when I come home. Halfway through highschool. Two years until I go to college. Two years and 5 months until I'm an adult. Crazy. Today when I was thinking abou that, I actually got a little intimidated thinking about how fast time is flying, and how soon I'll be on my own. I might even get married in college. That could be 5-6 years from now. Then I'll have to manage living with a family that I've helped create. Sheesh. That's a lot to soak in during one thought process.

It's been a couple of months since Bapa died. Everytime we drive by his grave on the way to or from the cabin, I say hi. It's wierd with him gone. I feel like everyone and everything is on an extended vacation, and that when everything's all settled, all will be right in the world. Too bad that's not the deal. Things will get better only if I make them. I'll be optomistic.

I finally wrote to my band teacher in Utah and one in Alexandria. Something off my chest. Yeah!

So, here's my post from the past two months. Hah.

xoxo

8 comments:

Heather said...

nice
hey alice btw i got my permit! :]
just thought you should know...

Alice said...

what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I"M CALLING YOU!!!!!!!

jeez...

:)

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

I think it was only 2 weeks. But it felt like 2 years! And Heather, what do you think you're doing??

Alice said...

hahahaha
my thoughts exactly
well...
...not quite

Heather said...

hahaha but my dad wont let me actually drive so its kinda useless :[

Alice said...

um...why wouldnt he let you drive if you have your permit already? doeant that kind of defeat the purpose?

Heather said...

grrrrr....
yup.
hes being really stupid about it XP

Alice said...

huh...
i still need to call you