Saturday, December 20, 2008

An amazing friend.

These are the icicles that are hanging off of our next door neighbor's house. The house that I get all to myself for the next 10 or so days. I am watching the dog as well. We went on a fun walk a few minutes ago. For an old lady (14) she's pretty fast. Tonight is the first night that I sleep there. Woo-HOO!
Some friends came over earlier today and trimmed/filed Callie's nails. Then I painted them hot pink for the heck of it. I used to paint her nails all the time...then I got too lazy to spend half an hour with her on her back, and me painting then drying each individual paw. It was fun though.So about my amazing friend...he's in Virginia, and he did the sweetest thing ever. He sent me a package of gifts for Christmas. It came today. Over the phone a few days ago, he told me that when I got it that I should open the circular one. It was a monogrammed beret with my name on it. Like the ones we use for West Po marching band. It totally made my day. I LOVE it!!!!! Thank you SOOO much. You are amazing. Haha, I'm probably not going to be taking it off for the next week and a half. It even smells like him. :DThanks again!!!!!

So the party last night was super fun. Brianna came a little late because the roads were so crappy, but we made it to her grandma's house in Sandy alright. It lasted from about 5:30pm - 12am. It was awesome. I met a bunch of nice people, and they made me laugh. We played Rock Band 1&2 the whole time. Well, we talked a lot, too. But, it was really fun. I found out that I can NOT rap for my life. Haha...good times. It was so bad last night cause I was the clumsiest I've been in a while. It'd be awesome to all get together again sometime soon.

Tomorrow is the last day that I need to get up early for in the next long time!!! Yay! I'm thinking that I'm gonna take a nap in the nice, dark, warm basement tomorrow after church.

xoxo

3 comments:

Adam Collett said...

ZOMG!!!!!! I love you and your beret! you really do look beautiful in it. I think your so cute when your napping with it!!!! Love ya much! <3

Heather said...

awww...

Alice said...

hahaha...thanks adam. you're the one who gave it to me, so you should be thanking yourself! :) and heather...haha, you're cute.
<3 love you both! <3