Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pictures...finally!

So these are the pictures I promised I would put up. All in all, I guess it was an exceptionally okay trip... :)
This is essentially what their neighborhood looks like. Big sandcastles.
Holding my little cousin, Savannah's hand, walking to the amazing hotel.
My amazing little sister.
And some palm trees.
A double rainbow. Looks like the background scenery is painted on.
Introducing...Charlie Peanut Luna...doing the usual. This is the wiener we almost took home with us.
A fun, woven, tree hanging thingy. (This is at the zoo-aka Living Desert)
There were these GIANT pots. I decide to go and sit on top of one. Of course, I get stuck, and people underneath me kept smacking my butt.
At the zoo, my uncle Ben decided to show off, and walk on the fence. He was pretty dang good at it.
My dad tried too. He didn't last as long, but still, wasn't bad...
...Then I decided it looked like fun, so I tried it too...this is the result of what happened as soon as I stepped up on the rail...hah.

So, these are the highlights of the trip!

Oh yeah, the ones of Vegas...


It is freaking HARD to take good pictures of lights, at night, in a moving bouncy car. These are the best ones.

I'll write about my day today, tomorrow.

xoxo

7 comments:

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Cool insights! I like your captions, they made me smile. There were sooo many good pictures.

Jane Babcock said...

Makes me want to go on a trip.

I love the evening sky in the fence photos.

Alice said...

haha. yeah. in a way, i miss how it was warm there. i love cold weather, more than warm weather, but still, going from hot to cold was kind of a shock to me.

becky said...

I just noticed on your profile you said you don't like ice cream. Why? And when did you start not liking it? Just wondering...I have to make sure you're still part of the same family I know.

Alice said...

hahahahaha...oh becky. i guess me saying "i don't like ice cream" is overgeneralized. the only kind i enjoy is mint chocolate chip. any other kinds are just blah. and you can check my genetic records if you are still uncertain about my background. :) love you!

Adam Collett said...

LOL, It seems like you are really enjoying yourself in Utah, or at least as much as you can. You also look so happy in these pictures, even the one that you got stuck in that giant pot. Ugh, I still miss you so much but at least now I can comment on your blog!!!!!! w00t1337HAXORZZ!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO

BTW- This is Adam, I didnt realize that it would show up as some random garble because when I made the account I just scribbled some stuff down as my accounts name but its still me none the less!!!!!! <3 ya!

Alice said...

hee hee...it's about time adam! i guess i am pretty happy. even though its like a vacation that's been too long. only about 6 months left! hah. ONLY 6 months. miss you and love you too!!! <3