Friday, December 19, 2008

Too much snow.

I never thought that there would be a day where I said that there was "too much snow". But there is. It's about a foot, or more in some places, deep. Blah. In Virginia, I would always wish for lots of snow, and it's so pretty, and I really do love it, but...i don't know. The worst thing about it, applies with rain too, is that the bottoms of my pants always get wet, then I'm walking around with wet pants all day. I hate wearing wet clothes with a passion. I take them off as soon as I can when they do. For example, I was walking home from the bus stop with Byron, and my new friend Steven, and I was wearing long black pants. Well, even if I was wearing capris or something, they would still have gotten wet. Anyways, I stepped in an area of snow that went up to the middle of my calf. Brr...

Btw, I'm excited cause I get to hang out with Byron, and also Steven one day, over the break. And...Cooper's coming to stay next door at his dad's house for a couple of days!!!!! Yay! I'm excited to see him again. I think he's around 6' 7" now. It's fun to talk to him, cause if I'm right next to him I have to look straight up. Haha.

Tonight's the party! I'm getting picked up for it in about 40 minutes.

Today in school we had a Christmas assembly, and I was in AP World when they were dismissing us. We all were supposed to sit in assigned rows for certain classes, and so Mr. Bracken bribed us with money to stay with him and sit where we're supposed to. He said, "Ok guys, don't you DARE tell any of my other classes that I'm doing this. If you all stick close by me, and sit where you're supposed to, I'll give each of you a one dollar bill." Haha, it was funny cause he was walking down the halls with us following him like he was the pied piper, and pointing out to administrators, showing them how his class was following him. He said that he'd better get a raise for doing that because he's losing all his money to his students. :)

Snow, snow, snow...

White, white, white...

Cold, cold, cold...

CHRISTMAS SOON, CHRISTMAS SOON, CHRISTMAS SOON!!!

xoxo

4 comments:

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

I love snow!!

Alice said...

i know you do. you keep telling me. :)

Heather said...

if only we got snow...

Alice said...

oh, heather...if you flew out here, then you would have snow! oh! heather! i forgot to send you your christmas present! i need to do that asap!