Friday, December 26, 2008

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe all the snow that we've been having. I love snow, but I'm starting to think that when I walk outside in my shorts, a pair of flats, and a hoodie, and the snow almost goes up to my knees...that that's a LOT of snow. For all those who are used to lots of snow, excuse me for being Virginian. :) Outside there are piles of snow by the road that are almost as tall as me. If this is what winter is like in Utah, and this is just the beginning of winter, I can only imagine what's it's going to be like in February. Haha, when I get back home, it'll be a huge-mongous contrast.

Anyways...I'll put up pictures of all the snow as soon as my mom gets back from the Scoville's with her camera. Or as soon as I find my charger for my camera so I can take pictures with it again.

xoxo

4 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

Utah snow has a world wide reputation. You might want to see if you can go skiing at least once. There is an after three it's free program at one of the resorts where all you would have to do is rent the ski's and pay the bus fair up the canyon and get somebody to go with you.

Alice said...

hm...that sounds pretty fun. i'm thinking that i would want to try snowboarding more than skiing, but that still sounds fun.

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Um...that's a great picture of your mom.

Alice said...

which one? the one at temple square? haha...