(Me in the super soft, warm tuba hoodie!!!)Well, Merry Belated Christmas everybody! I hope yours was as amazing as mine.
I woke up to my mom making a flying jump onto me, sleeping peacefully on my bed, with her bouncing up and down yelling, "Wake up, Alice!!! It's Christmas, it's Christmas!!!" Hahaha...I love my mom. We all opened our stockings, then opened all the presents. There were a lot this year. A whole bunch came in from Virginia between family and friends, too. I got super super soft fleece pj pants, earrings, cards, from Nanny; earrings from my amazing cousin, Katie; $50 iTunes gift card, 2 necklaces, lots of candy, the rest of my zebra satin sheets, Stranger Than Fiction DVD, and more from my parents; a black tuba hoodie, chocolate, and my beret (from earlier), from Adam, the coolest book EVER (Cherise the Niece) from aunt Becca; really nice watercolor paints/book, lots of bead things, and a stuffed snowman, from grandma and grandpa; and a few other things. It was so super nice of everybody. THANK YOU!!!
After we all opened presents, we went to grandma's for a little over 7 hours. When we decided to go home, there was a bad blizzard going on, and mom was already home. My dad and us girls sat in the car for 15+ minutes till we could see through the windows, then drove 20 mph all the way home.
Then I talked on the phone with a couple of my friends, and had VERY nice conversations. Duh, it was Christmas.
Now that Christmas is over, we're all having lots of fun playing with noisy toys.
I'm gonna go play with them. :)
xoxo
2 comments:
Hahaha. I don't know why but that picture of you makes me laugh...:) ^^
:D Maybe it's just cause it's me, and you thought that I'm so cute that you HAD to laugh. haha.
Post a Comment