Well, it has been quite a successful for the past few days. I woke up every day so far, and got ready in time for school! Yea-yeah!!! Man, it's been a very stressful few days as well, though. Lots of tests, and essays. Some due tomorrow, that I still need to study for. I need to turn in an essay before break, for English. *sigh* Wish me luck. I need to do this one test for chemistry tomorrow that I'm pretty worried about. It's one that could bring my grade up from an F to a B...if I'm lucky.
8 more days till Christmas! SO excited. It's kind of a bummer that I'm going to spend my last days of '08 in Utah, and that I'm going to start a new year here as well, but I think I'll get over it when I get back to where I'm supposed to be.
Tonight we're going caroling in my mom's aunt's neighborhood. I'm still trying so desperately to be able to stay inside while everybody else goes. I hope I win. I also have BIG news for someone that I need to talk to later on tonight. But...of course, that's only part of why I don't want to go caroling. I'll sing freaking awesome solos for everybody when they get back. Wahahahaha...that'll be exciting.
Well, it's about time to get going. Write more later!!!
xoxo
p.s. I'm going to a party on Friday, and I'm super excited! Woohoo!
Defiance Shirts - the Handmade Process
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment