It has been one of my worst days in Utah so far. Well, since I got out of treatment at least. It was crazy.
It still is.
I woke up feeling like crap. I'm sick. Again...this time with a sore throat, headache, sore all over, etc. I went to school. It went by so fast. I was homesick all day. Super homesick. I got home, and it was quiet. My mom was sick, and Bubby was sleeping, and dad was doing his work from home.
I worked on Christmas presents for a while, watched Little House On The Prairie which made me cry 3 times. Then I talked to my friend. Only for a little while though, because he had to call me back, and while he was off the phone, my mom called my grandma and found out that we used 900 minutes on her phone for just this month. Since we're on a family plan with several other people, it cost us $40 extra dollars. My friend called me back, this time on the home phone, and my dad got really mad, so he disconnected the phone which made me hang up on him. Yeah. I wasn't so happy. And still am not. It's SO hard to deal with things sometimes, to deal with everything. Things build up, and then I crack. I wish a lot of things were different. Anyways, I am so unbelievably sorry, Adam. I hope I get to talk to you as soon as possible. I love you.
The day went by so fast, but it's just been insane. I'm really depressed, and on top of that, I'm sick. Tomorrow my mom is letting me come home after 2nd period, aka AP World. Thanks. So much.
I'm so tired. Worn out. Crying really is an energy sucker upper.
*sigh*
I hope tomorrow is better.
xoxo
4 comments:
Hang in there!
Love you.
I hope you feel better soon.
Thanks for your support guys. I'm working on it. Love you.
Post a Comment