It's been an interesting couple of days. A couple of nights ago I went to Temple Square with some of my family to see the lights display. sprained my foot. It was exciting walking around on it, cringing every step of the way.

I was stuck like glue to my mom that whole day...it was pretty funny when she tried to run away.
The next day was better. I went to a party for my sister's friend at this place called Kangaroo Zoo. There were blown up puffy, bouncy 3 story tall slides. I went crazy. Man, it was fun. I still have the wrist band thingy to prove I was there.
There was also this little boy who just ran up to me at one point and grabbed my hand. I looked down, and he was looking up at me. I say hi. He looks at me some more, then tells me that we're (me and him) going to play doctor, and that I'm going to get hurt. He starts dragging me over to this one play bouncy thingy, and I slip out of his little grip, and run. He runs after me for about 5 minutes. Then I go to my dad and he just laughs at me. He calls him "my little boyfriend", and when "my little boyfriend" caught up to me again, my dad just took a picture. It was funny though.Today I stayed in bed until about 11 30am. It was the longest I've stayed in bed at this house in the longest time. Usually Grace and Bubby are up and at it at 9am. I went on the computer and bought some more songs from iTunes. I got this one song called I'm a Gummy Bear, and it's the most awesome song! Haha...look it up. It's fun.
Now Patrea and Nick are here having a tour of our house. Cooper and Riley should be arriving next door around 7pm tonight! They're staying for a few days. I'm super excited. Woo-HOO!!! It's gonna be a party all night long. Especially tomorrow night!
Anyways, I'm going off and doing things. "Just for fun". :D
xoxo
2 comments:
beautiful snow pictures - and i love the photo of you and your mom - beautiful!
hahaha, she wouldn't agree with you on that one, but thanks!
Post a Comment