Thursday, December 18, 2008

News.

Tomorrow's my last day of school before break!!!!! Yay! None of my teachers gave me any homework, but my AP World teacher's giving us some study material to look at if we want to. :)

Today my mom got a hair cut, as well as getting it colored, so you can't see any gray hairs. It looks soooo pretty. I think she looks a lot younger, too. See for yourself.

Aww...so pretty.

Haha...yesterday, I put my scarf up in my hair so that it would stay out of my face. Coincidentally, my dad had the same idea...Man. That was pretty great. I couldn't look at him with a straight face for the longest time.

Tomorrow's going to be a late night. It should be fun though.

I'll write about how amazing my day is tomorrow!

xoxo

9 comments:

Deb said...

I love the pictures of your parents! Your mom looks very beautiful! And your dad, well, he looks beautiful too. And reminds me more and more of your great grandpa Babcock.

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Thanks, Alice! You're so nice. And I love the green scarf. Dad said pony tails like that look good on Evelyn so he thought it would look cute on him too.

Alice said...

hahahahahahaha...funny funny

Heather said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha
cute...

Alice said...

heather!!! you left a comment! haha...i love you! <3

Heather said...

ha
love u too alice
and btw your mom does look pretty with that hair cut

Alice said...

i know! i love it. they did miss some gray hairs, but it's really not noticable.

Adam Collett said...

Your mom's hair looks great! Its kinda freaky that your practically a 15 year old version of her though.

Alice said...

hmm...then i'll look great when i'm older, too!