Amoxicillin is my hero...I feel SO much better already. *sigh* All the girls stayed home from school today because they were complaining about sore throats...I think that's mostly bull, but you never know. Anyways, I felt so much better this morning, that I could actually eat toast without killing myself. Haha. I slept in till about 12:30. It was real nice.
My dad has been trying, I mean REALLY making an effort to be nice to me. He even talked to Adam last night because he sent him a text the other night apologizing. Yeah. I don't know. I just gotta keep working at it.
So, I have to go to school again tomorrow, and it should be interesting going back to AP World after missing the big Indian Ocean project thing. Hah...oh well, I'll just email Mr. Bracken telling him that I didn't want to get anyone sick. :)He's a nice guy. He'll understand. I should also email my chemistry teacher because I was supposed to go to her during lunch and take a couple of quizzes yesterday. Hm...
I don't know what to do now...mom's asleep, the girls are watching TV, Callie's asleep...I'll watch for the mailman. Jeez that's lame.
Well, here I go!
xoxo
Defiance Shirts - the Handmade Process
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment