I got this from a forwarding email from Liz...
The best thing ever... :D
Football FINALLY makes sense..........
A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience. 'Oh, I really liked it,' she replied, 'especially the tight pants and all the big muscles,but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents!
Dumbfounded, her date asked, 'What do you mean?'
'Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game,all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!'I'm like...Helloooooooooooooo? It's only 25 cents!!!!!!
Hahahaha...aw man. I would TOTALLY do that if I didn't know anything about football. :) Of course, I do though. I almost tried out for the freshman football team last year, but ended up not wanting to because I could only be kicker (cause of STUPID title 9), and I wanted to be wide receiver. Gir. Oh well. I'm actually really glad I didn't, in a way, cause then I would never had done marching band. I would probably not have been as close to the incredibly amazing friends I met then. That would be super duper sad...and I get to see them all in June! June 22 or 23rd to be exact.I'm excited!
The past couple of days haven't really been anything much of interest. Well, yesterday, I had an AMAZING day. I was just in such a great mood all day long. I met a bunch of nice people, and yeah. I rocked at badminton. I busted my knee while diving for the birdie though...haha.
Today, my sisters woke me up early. Grace and Evelyn would not shut up. Later, around 9:30 my mom got me out of bed, and took me to the store to get some stuff for Christmas presents. After that, we went to an awesome thrift store (I LOVE thrift shopping), and I got some really pretty skirts, some nice black slacks for our band concerts, and some really cute, black 4 inch heels. Don't know what brought me to wanting them knowing that I don't do the best in them in general, but I like them. So it's worth it.
Tonight I'm going to one of my friend's sweet 16. I've known Kaitlyn since birth. I was super sad when she moved out to Orem, Utah. It's fun I get to see her here. It should be fun. They've rented a big building, and we're going up early to help set up.
I'm gonna go work on some present business.
xoxo
Defiance Shirts - the Handmade Process
10 years ago
2 comments:
ALICE!!!!!!!! Im really bummed about not being able to talk to you tonight because your at your old friends sweet 16. That's OK though, I've found ways to keep my self occupied. Aw well, at least I can still leave comments on your blog and now I think I fixed my account so that this post should show my name on the top! w00t!
I love you!!!!!! talk to you tommorow night then you can tell me how much fun you've had at your friends party<3<3<3<3<3.......
Haha. Well, it does say your name at the top...nice job! :) The party was amazing, as I've told you, and yeah...i love you too. Thanks. <3
Post a Comment