Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Alice's Timeline Part 1.

So, I was looking through the family photo albums earlier today, and thought that some of the pictures of me growing up are pretty dang cute. I decided to do a scanning project, and put a timeline of pictures up on my blog. This is Part 1...ENJOY!!! 3 months old.
10 months old.
"Mine friend...BUBBY!" (said Bug when I asked her who this was). It's me! Alice! 2 1/2 years.

Still 2 1/2.
3 years.

3 1/2 years.

4 years.

5 years.

5 1/2 years.

6 years.

6 1/2 years.

7 years.

7 1/2 years.

8 years.

8 1/2 years.

My 10th birthday party.

11 years.

12 years.

12 1/2 years.

PART 2 WILL BE CONTINUED SOMETIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE...



So yeah. At school today, like I said yesterday, it was pj day. I wore my heart pj pants and a black shirt. I actually woke up at 7 15 am this morning, and had only about 15 minutes to get ready for school. I did it though. Even though I was out of the house 2 minutes later than my mom normally wants me out, I wasn't late for school!!! Yesss...that means that she gets to drive me to school again tomorrow IF I actually wake up on time. My alarm clock was really set for 6 15am, but as soon as I turned it off, I laid back down for a second and as soon as I closed my eyes I had a dream that someone was trying to kill me. I knew that I was dreaming and kept telling myself that I needed to wake up or I would be late for school, but I literally couldn't. When my mom woke me up, I had just died, and people were beginning to gather up my remains for a pitiful burial...scary.



I have a cold so I've been kinda gooey sounding today, but I feel fine. Just a little more tired than usual. That could be because Callie kept waking me up last night, one minute sliding out from under my covers, and the next whining and nudging to be let back in.



Dinner will be done soon, and I need to see if I have any homework, so adieu.



Hope you enjoyed the pictures!!!



xoxo

9 comments:

Heather said...

awww... :]

Alice said...

heehee <3

Heather said...

kind of a creepy dream though but its funny cause i had one sorta along those lines last night... haha

Alice said...

weird...i'll call you sometime, and you can tell me all about it! :) i just hope that i don't have another one like it tonight! *crosses fingers*

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

You're so dang cute!! Sigh.

becky said...

loved your pictures, you beautiful girl. Brings back memories!

Alice said...

what fun memories those were...and not so fun... :)

becky said...

Alli
Now I know where the glasses came from....LOL on the 2 1/2 picture!

-Katie:):}:]

Alice said...

hahaha, you're cute katie. i love you!!! <3<3<3