Not bad, huh?Today was a little hectic. I went to school, and took a chemistry test. Just barely after I finished, I had to go to an orthodontist appointment. I got my braces fixed. This is actually the color I got for the chain on top...too close to pink. In actuality it's a very light, bright purple. I promise. I can't do pink without a permanent grimace on my face. I ate my lunch in the car on the way back to school. I was a little late in starting my algebra test cause the ortho place is so far away. I finished that in good timing though. It was a sad day. I'm actually leaving. This was my last full day at Highland. For good. My friend Byron punched me, then hugged me, almost started crying (not really), then asked me to a dance that's this Saturday. Just a couple days before I leave. Haha. I don't think I'll be able to go, but it was really cute. I'll miss that guy. I'll try to chill Saturday after the amazing party at Becca's (which I am freaking psyched about!!!). I really am going to miss Utah. I've made a whole bunch of really good friends. I almost started crying when I was giving my new band-mates hugs. Don't worry, I'm not replacing anybody, but it's still really sad.
Lucy, Hannah, and Grace are spending the night at my mom's cousin's house tonight. I'll be really nice to have a quiet evening for once. ECHO ECho echo...echo...echo...Yeah. Something like that.
I started a drawing last night. The infamous one of me and my baby Bubby kissing. Here's my start so far. Sorry it's so dark, it's the best I could take in these certain circumstances :)...
As you can see, I have a LOT of work left to do. I need to figure out a way that doesn't make me look like I'm blowing. I may also need to fix the lower part of my face a little bit. Bubby is incredibly fun to draw. She has such a fun baby profile face. Here's another picture I drew of Bubby. Grace too...
I think I did better on the one I did earlier (see above), overall. It looks more 3-D, and I did better on the contrast with lights and darks. I did better with making Bubby look like Bubby on the one I started last night though. I don't know. Oh well, practice makes perfect! I just hope that Bubby stays little before I perfect her. :DAnyways, I should go do something...Virginia soon!!! I'll be back in 5 days!!!
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment