Thursday, January 29, 2009

LIVE!!! 5-legged cow!!!

I'm a little more awake as of now. Time to write more about the trip!

About the title, people in Kansas must really have no life. This was one of the advertisements along the road..."LIVE!!! 5-legged cow!!!" Well, I'm sure they wouldn't be advertising it for the public to see if it was DEAD, now would they? There was also an advertisement for people to see "The biggest prairie dog in the whole world!!!" Wow. Yeah, that's what my life has been needing. To see a LIVE 5-legged cow, and the biggest prairie dog in the whole world. My mom and I also figured out that the only good things about Missouri are nude strip clubs (where if you're nude you get in free), and explosives. There were several firework stores that we drove by, one called pyro city. Yup, that's my place.

One of the biggest highlights of my trip was on the first day. My mom and I were driving together in the speedy blue car
in slush and our windshield wiper fluid ran out. The windshield got dirtier and dirtier so my mom said to me, "Hey, you could open the sunroof and pour some water on the windshield to clean it. But hold on tight with two hands! It's really windy." So I opened the sunroof and a second later I heard shrieked, "Mom!!! HELP!!!" as the water flew back in my face getting my soaking wet. Then Callie, who was in the back of the car, stood up and shook herself. Hahahaha. Man, it was great. We were laughing so hard for so long, that it was hard to breathe, and our tummys hurt.

Last night when my mom was driving the van around 11pm, she was soooo tired. It was my job to stay up and keep her awake so we could get home in one piece. Hah. I turned up my ipod way loud to techno and rap, then sang along with the bass and words till my voice cracked when I tried to keep singing. I still kept at it though. It was pretty obnoxious. (This was to keep me awake cause I was SO dang tired.) I asked my mom if she would forgive me in the morning for this. Haha. Despite all my hard work trying to keep her awake, my mom couldn't stay up. She switched with grandma who had taken a few hours of snoozing by that time. And the best part was..that I got to sleep the rest of the way!!!!! Ahh, it was nice.

Lunch sounds good right now.

xoxo

6 comments:

Adam Collett said...

LOL, you never told me about the 5 legged cow in Kansas! I would've wanted to see/hear about that! you=fail! JK. I Love you Alice! <3<3<3. Ill promise to make it up you in two days! I'm So excited to see you, even if I am just helping you get some stuff from your house. Hopefully I'll find some way to make it more amusing that that would be normally. Oh, well, I miss you so much and want to see you like no one over here would believe! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO I LOVE YOU BUB!

Heather said...

awwwwww
lol
cant wait to see u!!!
btw i need to call u

Alice said...

haha i love you guys too...AND i cant wait to see you two!!!!! i'm sooo excited about me most likely coming down to alexandria tomorrow. SOOO excited.

heather, i'll call you sometime tonight. :)

<3<3

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

You're hilarious! Good thing you remembered about the 5 legged cow and the prairie dog. They also had a sign for people to see a fox and skunk. Sometimes you've got to find something to do.

Anonymous said...

HI!!! or something ;)

Alice said...

haha...hi patrick