Well, my mom, my dad, and I were sitting at the dinner table eating our dinner when my mom commented on how Callie has a wart problem or something. M: Is that where they get the phrase warty dog? No, that's warty toad". D: No, it's horny toad and wart hog." A: Hahaha I'm gonna need to write that on my blog!" M: Well, you need to remember the conversation. It started when I said, isn't that what a horny dog is?" Hahahahahahahaha. Oh man mom. You pulled a funny. We couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes afterwards. Hahahaha...ahh...This week at school, it's Spirit Week. That's where we have a specific theme to coordinate our outfits with each different day of the week. Yesterday was hat day, today was retro day, tomorrow is pj day, Thursday is superhero day, and Friday the Sophomores wear blue. Friday I'm not going to school though, because that's the day of my surgery. (Story after this) Today I dressed up like a 60s hippie. It was freaking awesome. I wish I took a picture. I'll dress up again another day and take a picture. I had an orange tie-dye shirt that I cut fringes on, and a slit down the front with a white tank top underneath. My hair was parted down the middle (weird for me), and I was wearing my light purple converse with rainbow laces. I was one of the few that actually dressed up though. Everyone else thought it was a "normal day" and otherwise, LAME. It was fun though. I got two new nicknames today. Metro, and Lacey. Yeah. That's what I thought. Well, another one is Fred, so I shouldn't be complaining. You know, I could totally go by Fred for real. That would be a funky change.
About my surgery...yeah, it's happening Friday. I don't know exactly what time I need to be at the hospital yet, but it should be pretty early in the morning. No later than 10am is my guess. It's an A day, so I would be missing AP World, but I'll talk to Mr. Bracken tomorrow, and he'll totally understand and help me catch up with what I miss. I still don't know if they're going to go from the outside or inside yet, but hopefully they can be positive with going from the inside. I wouldn't mind having a little scar on my face if it was the only way to ensure that it would be out with that operation. *crosses fingers* 3 more days in the countdown...
I need to go take a shower and part my hair on it's normal right side.
Much love!
xoxo
4 comments:
That was pretty funny. I've been off all day...getting lost and everything. I'm nervous about your surgery too. Did you say you were nervous? If not, I'll be nervous for you.
OOps...that was from me, jenfarmgirl, not Alice.
Hahahaha mom...like I said, I'm not necessarily nervous. I'm just a little unsettled about whether or not they'll go from the inside or out, and what time it will take place. At least I don't have to do a pre-op where I get my blood drawn (that'll happen on the 20th with Dr. Young), but I HATE ivs with a passion. :'(
So wait, what is the surgery for? Email me or call me if you want.
Post a Comment