Well, we made it all in one piece to Virginia. *phewsh* We got in around 3 40am this morning. After getting settled, we managed to get in our beds by 4 30am. I woke up at noon thinking it was around 6 30am. Hah. I wasn't able to see Bapa off for his beginning of treatment, but I should be able to see him soon. Man, it's cold here. Really cold. Well, even though it's about 40 degrees today, it would feel warmer in Utah with it being 20-something there. Anyways, today we're going to see Bertukan and her family in a little bit today. After that I might take a nap or something. We'll see what happens. A few minutes ago, my mom, Chris and I went to go check out the cabin that we're most likely going to be staying in for the next 4 1/2 months. It's cold, but small enough that the wood burning stove would make it nice and warm. The room that I would be staying in is really small, but it's better than what I've been living in for sure. It actually has a door. Yay!!! Let's just say that since living in our Utah house my rooming standards have been lowered a little bit. When we get back to Virginia, and I'm in my new big room, It'll be pretty overwhelming. Also when we get back to our Alexandria life, it will be crazy how Urban it is. SLC isn't even that crazy busy. And, with moving to Rappahannock then back there, it will be even weirder. I'll adjust though. I always do. :)
This Saturday we're planning on going to Alexandria to our old house and getting a bunch of beds and things. Adam's coming to help us move things! Haha, that will be fun.
There's not much more I can write without falling asleep at the keyboard, so more later for sure.
xoxo
Defiance Shirts - the Handmade Process
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment