Monday, January 5, 2009

Narcissist-ing.

Me.
Today I have come to the conclusion that I am a level 1 narcissist (level 1 being the lowest level for preservation of my dignity :). Haha, anyways, I found myself taking pictures of some of my well-known facial expressions, and after scrutinizing them later, I decided to share! Wee-HOO!
Imitating Hannah's "angry scowl". Minus the squinty eyes and permanent lines between her eyes.
Sleepy-ish-ing.
Gangsta, yo.
My gir face.
*giggle giggle*
Disappointed.
Smartly thoughtful.*smirk*
"Blow me a kiss Bub!" "Oh-kay Aliss!"
*yawn*
Relieved.
Worn Out.
Disgust.
"I can touch my tongue with my nose!!!" (Haha, Heather...)
Blah.
So, for all those of you who are like, "Jeez, Alice overly infatuated with herself...", REMEMBER that I'm only a level 1 narcissist!!! Hahahahahahaha...oh man, this was fun.
Enjoy!
xoxo
p.s. For all those that don't yawn when they see the picture of the yawning lovely...I envy you.

5 comments:

Deb said...

You made me laugh out loud Alice! Thanks. Good for the immune system. You are so cute!

Heather said...

hahahahahaha... memories
oh and i didn't yawn!

Alice said...

hahaha, YES!!! making people laugh is a key goal in my life. :) heather...heather, heather, heather...you m ake me laugh, too. :D

Adam Collett said...

*sniff*sniff* your beautiful!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 So Much DRAMA!!!!!! LOL

Alice said...

aw...thank you adam. and of course you know that i have so much more drama going on than other girls!...eh heh. yeah. :P love you <3