
Today was an instersting day. I woke up tired, well, not too tired, and went to church. In young women's, the teachers made us write a list of characteristics/traits we want our husbands to have. Mine was a pretty long list in the end. :) BUT...on the walk home, my mom read the list and said that she thought that it described one of my friends perfectly. I was like, "oops...i seriously did not mean to do that." When we got home she started talking about how in my patriarchal blessing it says that I need to keep my good friends close because I'll choose my "companion" from those friends. I screamed. Really. All she did was laugh and say how cute it would be if I the "M" word with this person. Heh. Heh. Funny, funny. After church I helped my dad make lunch for some people that were coming over to eat. It was super yummy. After we ate, we all played DDR. Or as Buggy calls it, "DVR!" It was pretty freaking awesome. After they left I made a pretty incredibly amazing birthday card for Uncle Michael, and we went to grandma's for dinner and a party. Dinner was, I swear, something like an 8 course meal. It was AMAZING!!! I tried duck for the first time in my life tonight. It was vveerryy good. I also had yak for the second time. Also really yummy. *sigh* I'm still full, which is really saying something, seeing as how I'm a grazer. The party was fun. Got Emma's clothes back to her that I borrowed from when I spent the night at her dorm. Good job Alice. I like these Sunday dinners that we've periodically been having. We went home. I took a shower. I'm writing my blog. That was my day in a nutshell.
Tomorrow's a B day. Yay! I hope we'll play more Christmas music like we did last band class. Speaking of Christmas, we only have 7 more weeks left!!! And counting. It's funny, since I've been stuck out here in Utah, I've been overly obsessive about time lines and date countdowns. For example...*ehem*, 7 months, 32 weeks, and 223 days till we're supposed to be back home in Virginia. Yeah, I've got it bad. Whatever it is. Another thing about Christmas is that I saw my first Christmas lights up today!!! We need to get some for our house. That would look so pretty.
Oof...headache...I need to take my serequel and GO TO BED!!!
That's my excuse for tonight. Heehee.
xoxo
3 comments:
That was way fun and way good food.
We'll even remember your clothes next week!
Great photos of a fun evening. Thanks.
my clothes would be amazing...haha.
...and thank YOU grandma!
Post a Comment