Today has been one heckofaday. Started out normal, I woke up at 10:30, went downstairs, ad noticed (like usual) that the breakfast was already all eaten up. Hah. I got some toast and an apple. Around 12:30, we all went to go see a date farm and to eat lunch with my uncle. While I was getting ready to go, one of my cousins threw up. Gir. We went to the date farm anyways, and I had an AMAZING turkey avocado sandwich. After we finished eating, my other cousin threw up as well. My aunt took them home, and my family went to a "dead beach" aka Salton Sea. It was stinky. The sand stuff looked really...not broken up, and it didn't even look like sand, so I asked my dad what the stuff was. He said that he would tell me later...after some more interrogation, he confessed that they were vertebrae...so, we were walking on a beach of tiny fishy vertebrae. Yuck...as bubby would say, "LUCK!". It was actually pretty cool. I took lots of pictures, that I'm gonna put up when we get back to Utah. When we got back to Ben and Steph's, we all took about a 15 minute nap in the guest suite. I walked in the house with my mom afterwards, and Stephanie let us know that Savannah and Reagan had thrown up lots more. My sisters, dad, and I went to the pool for about an hour. It was nice. It's an outdoor pool that was heated, and a jacuzzi right next to it that was over 100 degrees. :) After the pool, I took a shower, ad then m y mom went to this roll making thing, came back, and took all us sister girls. I got a nice call, and talked for a few, than went downstairs and watched a great movie. Bandits. Funny, funny, funny. I recommend it. My favorite quote is, "You SHOT me!" Hahahahahaha...awesome. *sigh* I'd see it again.
Well, it's past midnight once again. I should go to bed sooner than later. I hope that I don't get the bug. *crosses fingers*
Night!
xoxo
Defiance Shirts - the Handmade Process
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment