Saturday, November 22, 2008

One look to kill...

This is a stinker...
This is the look I get on my face when the stinker wakes me up too early on Christmas morning...I probably also gave him that look when he let go of the glass door and made my knee go through it causing me to have go get stitches...Oh! And the time when he drew his first initial on all of my sisters' dolls' heads (we had to decapacitate them and get them new ones...) Ya know, I've never made that face any other time than when I'm around him.

Beautiful, huh?

Yeah. I've known Ashton since I was 3 years old. One thing I learned about him (the hard way) (after he landed on my head and tried to break my leg) is that you NEVER say yo mama jokes around him...you also never want to chase him around the house with an undressed, full-size doll unless you want to see him run away screaming. If you ever want to make a peace treaty with him, all you have to do is have apple fig newtons involved. :)

Man, he's a pretty intense guy though. He has callouses on his fingers from playing guitar hero all the time.

I don't know how to end this. so I'm just going to stop typing.

2 comments:

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

High five, sista!

Alice said...

hahahahaha...that was awesome. ya know, we stayed up till midnight concocting this? ah...hahaha. i hope wendy takes a look soon. :)