Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today...

This is what it looked like today. Pretty, huh? It snowed over 6 inches. I'm guessing around 7 or 8. When I got home from school, it was so pretty that I just had to stay outside and build a snowman. Mom and crew weren't home yet, so I had fun with just Callie helping me. When I was satisfied, I went inside, changed into a pair of sweats, and started making banana bread. People came home just as I was about to put it in the oven, and it was loud again. My fantasy was over. It was great while it lasted though. And it was great banana bread...

In school today, I actually got a bunch of homework...amazing...most of it's just reading a chapter in my history book, and take a bunch of notes by next class, but i also have to do this spanish thingy. Real school has started for reals. Gym sucks though. I have a bunch of wieners in my class. Thank goodness I only have this quarter, and I do drivers ed 3rd and 4th.

I need to work on notes.

xoxo

2 comments:

Emmalyn said...

You had a ton more snow than we did down here!

Pretty!

It snowed in the morning but melted before nooon... :(

Alice said...

it was amazing...i hope you guys get more snow soon! it really puts a smile on faces.