Thursday, November 6, 2008

*phewsh*...what a day...

Interesting day today. Too tired for words. School is too dang early. :P *bbbpppttt*

Bubby is amazing...I love how she's so easily amused and thinks that everything is absolutely hilarious. Hahaha. She's pretty great comedy relief.
My baby is so spoiled, it's not even funny. Well, I lied, yeah it is. She steals my bed, and even goes as far as to cuddle up with my pig! Sheesh...she's nice though. And comfy. And soft. And warm. And wussy. And...I think you get my point.

Being in regulars chemistry, and regulars algebra 2, makes me feel so super smart. *Sigh* It's a great feeling.

*Yawn* Yawning makes me cry. Unintentionally of course. Even over the phone, if I hear someone, or even think about yawning, I yawn. I'm yawning right now as I'm typing this. Gir.

I need to be able to wake up tomorrow for school. Which means I need to take a shower and crash. My motherly dear is taking me out of school early tomorrow (10:45am) because most of the school is going down to St. George for a football game. Our team made states, so they're driving 5 hours away to try their luck again. Since most people are going out of school anyways, I wondered why I should have to be there. Haha. So, I know for a fact that I need to be there for AP World, and before that is seminary, but after that, I just have Spanish and gym. Yeah. It's nice.

cya!

xoxo

No comments: