This is before we left for grandma's for pizza. The cutest picture in the history of pictures! Expect to see it sometime again around Christmas...
The aftermath. As you can see, I have a fetish for sorting my candy. I've been doing it since forever ago. Anyways, I only got about 6 pounds this year. Not quite as much as the 20-ish pounds last year...next year will be different. I know my way around Virginia. :)It turns out that we didn't get an actual picture of my costume last night. Rawrg. It's all good though. Basically the only difference from last night compared to the other two costume postings, is that I had my hair up, and I was super sparkly. It was nice.
Last night, I wasn't able to take my serequel. I ran out the night before, and we didn't have time to fill the perscription. I feel extra wierd. Kinda superly out of it. I'll be able to take it tonight though. I'll be able to lay in bed for 20 minutes and fall asleep instead of laying in bed for 3 hours then get so tired (around 3am) that I just am knocked out.
So this morning I was laying in bed and had an epiphany...I was just thinking about life, and just daydreaming about things, and I stopped mid thought...I screamed. My dad asked me what happened, and I said..."I ONLY HAVE 4 YEARS, 10 MONTHS, AND 13 DAYS TILL I'M 20!!!!!!!" It's actually a really weird thought. 2 decades. I'll be out somewhere, providing for myself, and having the time of my life (hopefully). There's a possibility that I'll be freaking (the "M" word) by then. I know and am amazing friends with this one person who did when she was 18. One of my mom's best friends did when she was 19. I don't know. I actually don't want to even THINK about that right now...AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Um, yeah. Enough of that. Scary.
I need to give my baby (Callie) a bath now cause I didn't the other day...my mom will decapacitate me if I don't.
xoxo
2 comments:
I'm glad you came over for pizza and six pounds of candy sounds safer than twenty -- unless you have way more will power than I do.
heehee. i dont know...
the pizza was yummy. thanks!
Post a Comment