Thursday, October 30, 2008

Concert tonight


Oof, I have a headache. Tonight was the concert. Duh. We actually did pretty well...considering the other tuba player, Antonio, DIDN'T FREAKING SHOW UP!!!!! Grr...he's DEAD tomorrow. I asked him if he was going to be able to go to the concert. He said, "Yeah! Sure I am! I'll take off work." Psshhh...as if. Can't you tell I'm psyched about the whole thing? Anyways, I had to play extra loud, and extra well to make up for him not being there. Apparently I was heard, and sounded really good though. Phew. For the Lord of the Rings thing, I played my solo loud enough, and didn't screw it up. Another phew. I'm not sure if there are CDs of the concert though. I'll keep my eyes open.
I need food.
xoxo

3 comments:

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

You sounded great! I couldn't believe how long you could sustain a note without taking a breath. I would have passed out. They really needed you tonight, babe.

Jane Babcock said...

I really need to read your blog later in the day instead of morning after the post. We could have come to your Highland Concert, would have if we had been thinking about it. We used to do that all the time to listen to your Dad play. Sorry we missed it.

Alice said...

Aw, sorry...well, i think there's going to be some sort of christmas concert...i'll let you know ahead of time next time. :)