Wednesday, October 22, 2008

*YAWN* Zzzzzz....


I just barely woke up about 20 minutes ago. People were nice and let me sleep in till 1pm! I'm a little OD-ed on sleep though. You know that feeling? Haha.

Aunt Deb, if I get a CD of the concert, I'll send you the song with my solo in it! :)

Aunt Lu, thanks for the hair compliment! It's hard to wash, and keep "tame" cause there's SO dang much of it, but I like it.

Heather! That hair cut at the end of 6th grade...never again. I'll see if i can find a picture of what it looked like and put it up. Haha...that was BAD. I miss you too. I miss everyone. I'm getting back asap. And I WILL come back. I promise.

So, there's not much to say right now except that I had SUPER good dreams, and my cot is actually super comfy-when you get in the right position-. Which is why Id didn't want to wake up. Hah, my mom told Evelyn to wake me up on the way of putting her to bed for a nap.

I'll write more later today.

xoxo

2 comments:

Polly said...

Hmm, Alice...Why did you have your glasses on all night? Did you fall asleep reading that long book your dad bought you whose title I can't remember? Actually, you must have finished that one long ago...

I'm enjoying your blog!

love you, nanny

Alice said...

Hehe...actually, buggy and i were watching a movie when we both fell asleep. i never got out of my pj's that day. And i did finish reading that book. Brisinger. it was pretty good. i'm glad you're liking my blog! :)