Today is a feeling good day. It's my last day to be at home until I have to go to school full time, so we're making a day of it. I got to sleep in till 11am on my incredibly amazing bed, and my mom was making a huge effort to keep everyone quiet. She did a good job. Actually, when I woke up, I thought it was around 3pm...I'm kinda glad it's not. It feels like it's my birthday. So, when I woke up, mom and Bug were getting ready to go on a walk (so they could be even more quiet). That's where they are right now. When they get back, we're going out to lunch. I'm still trying to convince my mom to take me to Body Worlds after lunch. Or a little later. I think it would be SO freaking AWESOME if we went to see real live plasticized bodies. That are dead. She gets kinda queasy and unnerved about the whole idea. I think Bubby would be amused. We'll see how that goes. *crosses fingers*My concert is tonight. I have to BE at the school by 6 15. I'd better make it 6 10. I think it starts at 7pm...I'm pretty positive...yeah...So, we still don't sound great, but I think we've gotten a little bit better. I think playing it in the auditorium last class helped too. It's for reals now.
HALLOWEEN IS TOMORROW!!!!! Yay! *taking a moment to soak it all in*...ahh...
I should finish getting dressed now. I think mom and Bub will be back soon.
xoxo
2 comments:
Lunch was pretty delicious! My favorite part was the evelynt!
ahh...hahahaha, YES! "Moma, it's a evelynt!!"
Post a Comment