
Just got home from another day at highland high. Blech. Actually it wasn't that bad at all. I felt smart again in chemistry and algebra 2...but it still sucked. maybe it's just my attitude, but seriously. Highland doesn't even come CLOSE to comparing against West Potomac. GO WOLVERINES!!!!!
Today was the day I had to go to school early to do the Lord of the Rings practice thing for band. I was surprised that my lips were even cooperating by letting me buzz into my mouthpiece! Hah. Only one more practice before the concert. It's gonna be sick. (In a good way)
Today, Jones told us that tomorrow we're supposed to go to an assembly thing at a middle school to play for the 8th graders. By us playing, it's supposed to make them want to join...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...hahaha...that's gonna be funny. An elementary school wouldn't want to join our band it SUCKS so bad. Anyways, I don't even have to go to school tomorrow because it's an A day, so I was kinda bummed about having to go to school at 12:40pm to go to Hillside. Anyways, we're just gonna play pep band music while the varsity cheer team does their stuff. Urg...well, I have to meet with a medicine lady to have her approve of me getting some more serequel. I only have a few days worth left, so It hink that getting that taken care of might be a smarter idea than going to a last minute assembly.
So, while I'm walking up and down the hallways at school, I see a bunch of posters for a movie called Forever Strong. It's supposed to be based off of Highland's rugby team. I think I should look into it. Might be worthwhile. Give Highland some brownie points in my charts.
Ow...my arm hurts. Lucy decided to dig her sharp little talons into my flesh and shred my epidermis from it's original placement. Wasn't very nice if you ask me. Or my arm.
I'm kinda happy cause tonight I don't have to go to pep band! I can go to grandma's for Steven's birthday! I talked to Jones about make up work that I would have to do for missing the football game, but she said that since I've been to every one since I got to the school, I don't have to worry about making it up! Woo-hoo! It's nice to be on the teacher's good side sometimes. :)
So anyways, I'm supposedly supposed to get an erg soon!!!!!! That's a rowing machine for all those that don't speak crew. I'm SUPER excited! As Buggy would say..."i LOVE it!!!" Heh. By getting a rowing machine, I'll be able to stay in great rowing shape in case I want to join the team next year. Even if I don't join, then I'll be able to stay in GREAT shape anyways. It's good stuff. MUCH better than running if you ask me.
Hahaha. Buggy just ran through the house dragging our little travel DVD player by it's cord. Dad grabbed her and she started throwing a tantrum. Her punishment was supposed to be 30 licks from Callie, but mom decided to "give her a break with her binkies." Hehe. She sounds like me when I was little. I think I got into more trouble though. After all, I was the one who defined the term "consequence" when I was only 3 years old. After my mom heard that I was friends with Adam (supposedly one of my old preschool friends that's my best buddy ever today!), she told me a story about how I had gotten in trouble for something, and couldn't go to his birthday party. She called his mom, and his mom basically begged for me to come because otherwise Adam would be heart-broken. So, my mom made me wash the car as my "other punishment". I was maybe 4 at the time. Funny!
Well, I need to go help get things together for grandma's house now! We only have a few minutes before we have to leave...
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment