Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Aw...

I was cooking today...with dad...we were making pad thai...I picked up a pot to drain carrots, and I felt something funny in my hand. I look down, and I scream, dropping the pot back down on the stove. My hand was stinging. Stinging and red. Peeling and blistering badly on my middle finger. Hence the band-aids. Owie!!! It hurts. I can barely write. Let alone type. Sadness. The food was AMAZING though. :) One day, some lucky guy will live with me, and he'll have a happy tummy. Haha. Those will be the good days.
Bubby is my baby...she's amazing. I say, "Give me a kiss!", and she runs over, gives me a big wet kiss on the lips, then says, "I love you Alice!" It's one of the best things in the world. If I ever have kids, I hope they're just like her.
Hee...another version of my Halloween costume! I'm thinking I like this one even better. The pigtails are a nice touch. My hair needs to be darker, and my face needs to be paler though...I'll work on that. 2MOREDAYS2MOREDAYS2MOREDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so super excited it's not even funny. Halloween is sacred in my mind. I'm going till I'm in college. Heck! I'm going even then! Till the parents refuse to give me any candy, THAT'S when I'll stop going. Wee-HOO!
Tomorrow is my last day off of school. I went to my school counselor today, and got my A day schedule all set up. I start going full time this Monday...eek! My schedule is, 1) Seminary :P aka "study hall" 2) AP World History 3) Spanish 2 -again...I didn't get it all down last year, and the Spanish 3 teacher supposedly is HELL!- 4) Gym -for 2nd quarter-/Driver's Ed -3rd and 4th quarter-. It's pretty exciting. guess. AP World is gonna be SOOOOOO much work. I went to see the teacher today, and I have 3+ hours of reading to do in my textbook by Monday. I got through about 1 1/2 hours so far...heehee.
Mom says that I need to give Callie baby a bath tomorrow. Brr!!! Poor Callie. Poor me. We can be cold together. At least she'll smell like baby shampoo instead of rotten fish...yeck...that means that if Callie doesn't roll around in the dirt after the bath, carrying the aura of "Pig Pen", then she can sleep under my covers to keep me warm tomorrow night! Mmm...that'll be nice. It's like a big, warm, soft, breathing, snoring stuffed animal. :)
Speaking of nice sleepies, the new frame for my bed turned out to be crap for my back. It caved in way too much for me to be comfortable. The one night that I slept on it, I woke up about 10 times, leaving me tired, sore, and grumpy in the morning. My mom DID get the mattress that she was looking at. I tried it out, on the box spring, and it was a perfect match! For me...It's like a miniature version of the incredibly amazing bed that I have at home. Sigh...it's nice. I like getting up in the mornings even less now. In fact, I almost missed the bus this morning because I slept in 15 minutes. Hehe. It was a good 15 minutes...At least I have a good bed now!
Urg...my right hand is hurting too bad to keep writing. I'll have to do more tomorrow when the finger doesn't sting as badly.
xoxo

2 comments:

Polly said...

hi Alice...sorry about your owie! Proud about your tuba performance! Sorry Hallowe'en is over for a whole year! Happy that you finally got a comfortable bid! Love you a lot!

Nanny

Polly said...

Make that bed, not bid!

Nanny!