Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just thought this one was kinda cute from the celebration! Anyways, it was super duper fun! Steven seemed to be having lots of fun. Good times. Kiddo cousins/sisters kept pelting me with little plastic balls. Intentional or not, I will never know. Owie. So, I think I'm pretty dang glad that I went to this instead of freezing my butt off sitting on metal bleachers for several hours. :)

Today has been a "music day". I've had my ipod in my ears almost all day. Listening to the same songs over and over again. It's hard to get tired of listening to something if it reminds you of something else incredibly amazing. *sigh* Lets just say that I miss Virginia. And I'm kinda bummed because so much is happening there that I keep hearing about. Good and not so good. I wish I could be there to help people out, and keep myself updated without having to want to spend about an hour on the phone every night to catch up. 8 (almost 7) more months to go. We've been here about 4 months so far. Urg...at least the time is going by pretty fast.

I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.

xoxo

No comments: