Friday, October 24, 2008

Amazing night at Becca's!

These are the pumpkins that Simon, my sisters and I carved at Aunt Becca's house tonight while mom and dad went out on a date. They turned out super well! Mine is the top left one with the hooded skeleton guy. Lucy's cat (which looks INCREDIBLY AMAZING in real life, which she spent hours on, and got blisters on her fingers from carving it...) is right below mine. Grace's is below that. On the right hand side, Simon's faces are on the top, Hannah's cat is below his, and Evelyn's ADORABLE one is below that. (Buggy's is on it's side.)

When we got to Becca's house, we ate a dinner of mac & cheese and hot dogs. Yummy. Haha. Staple foods at our house. After that we carved pumpkins at the neighbor's house (which is the one attatched to the back of Becca's). Once that got cleaned up, it was only 7 30pm, and we were POOPED! We went back to Becca's and sat on the couch watching The Nighmare Before Christmas, and decorated cookies. That movie is one of my all time favorites. I'm going to marry Jack the Skeleton (along with others) when I'm older. We're gonna have boney babies! Hah.

I guess it's time for me to take a long hot shower and go to bed now, cause siblings are sitting behind me, getting toothpaste in my hair, while brushing their teeth. :) Goodnight all!

xoxo

No comments: