Monday, October 27, 2008

Our house

These pictures are for the people who have been wanting to know what our house looks like. Aka, friends in Virginia. It's small. But cute. I guess. Now that you know what it looks like, imagine living there with four younger sisters, two parents, a bunch of stuff, and a dog. It gets messy and I can get claustrophobic pretty easily.





Our miniature backyard







Our front room. Complete with TV...ooh...ahh...




The little porch. Where I used to sleep.






The living room. More like sleeping room. My bed is the cot in the left hand corner with the red comforter.






The kitchen...with NO dishwasher




The bathroom

The only bedroom in the house


The front of the house


...with a garage view
xoxo

2 comments:

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

I like how you took all the MESSY pictures of the house!! You've got to show them the clean house pictures too, where the beds turn into couches. It's a transformer house, which makes it cool, right?

Alice said...

Uhh...sure...we'll see how that goes. I just wanted to show people what our house looks like the MAJORITY of the time... :)