

Hello again...I think I've become addicted to blogging after just three nights! Haha...
I was looking at pictures on the computer, and I found a picture of my hair in 6th grade, and one now (a few days ago). It was kinda cool looking at them, cause I got about 3 really short haircuts within that time...my hair grows fast...
So, I woke up at 6am dreading going to school, remembering that I needed to stay after for chemistry to clear some things up with Mrs. French. :P Got to english 1st period and watched the rest of Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. Not much work done there. Ruthie's nice to us. Hee. Chemistry was just a bunch of math that I actually know how to do! It made me feel super smart. What a change! ;) Lunch was lunch. At least there's a set table that I sit at every day now. Math was a bunch of reviewing of scatter plots from 8th grade, and band was amazing! I was the only one that played cause the other senior tuba player "didn't feel like playing" today, so I played so loud that I got super duper lightheaded. It felt good. In a sad/sick sorta way. After school I went to go to the chemistry thing...(I remembered!!!!! :) When I got my grades cleared up, my grade changed from a 33% to a 100%!!!!! *sigh* Good stuff.
Anna, I tried calling you tonight, but your phone was off, so I left a message. I'll try again tomorrow!
I was looking at our Netflix account cause my mom messed up on the ordering of our movies, so now we're getting a Sherlock Hound thing instead of something else. :P Hah. So I went looking through some more movies to order, and saw that The Game Plan was on demand so I could see it on the computer for free. Wanted to, but mom wanted to take a nap...when the girlies got home, they looked on the computer and saw that UNDERDOG!!! was on demand as well...they beat me to watching what I wanted to. I heard that The Game Plan isn't even a really good movie, but when I think of something, I like to carry through with whatever it is. Blah. I'l watch it tomorrow when the girlies are in school and I'm not! Wahahahaha...After Underdog finished, Grace and Buggy were jumping and dancing all over mom's bed (and everywhere else) to the credit music. Got a little crazy.
Anyways, 10 MORE DAYS TILL H A L L O W E E N!!!!!!! So incredibly amazingly excited!!! I'm excited about my costume too...black everything. Hair, nails, lips, eyes, dress, boots, the works. Expecially ready for all the CANDY!!!!!! Mmmm...my favorite holiday...it's nice that it's on a Friday, so people can stay up as late as they want...I heard that in Virginia there's a football game on Halloween...sadness!!! :( :( :( That's really not nice of the school. :P I'm sorry.
So, back to band, I'm kinda excited about the concert that we're having next Thursday. Our band sucks, and the music that we're playing is :P, but Ms. Jones got a little group together to play selections from The Lord Of The Rings. She asked me to be the tuba for it!!! It's really neat except for the early morning/before school practice that we need to do this Thursday morning. I have to be at school before 7am. :P So, for the music, I have a 16 measure solo!!! It's freaking awesome cause I'm like the only one playing. And it's super loud. Hahaha. I'm gonna have fun with that.
So, I should go to bed now...tengo sueno.
xoxo
3 comments:
I think it's awesome that you play the tuba. I just realized, I don't think we've ever heard you play! I'd love to hear that solo.
Oh those photos are so beautiful! I have always loved your hair.
I'm so glad you have a blog!
haha i remember the haircut you got at the very end of either 5th or 6th grade. the one where it looked like a bad haircut for a boy... yup good times. :]
so yeah i'll try to keep up with ur blog (you know my memory)
i love you and i want u to came back!
Post a Comment