Sunday, October 19, 2008

So yeah...


My mom gave me a writing assignment where i have to write on my blog several times a week...haha...

So anyways, things are going pretty dandy. Considering I'm 2000 miles away from home. I plead the 5th on answering questions about how I'm liking Highland...that should answer most questions about it.

Life is pretty interesting living in a one bedroom house with 7 people and a dog. I can't WAIT to go back to Virginia in June. It's nice to see family here though. I get to talk to friends on the phone almost every night which is a nice break to redeem my sanity.

I'm tired. People have been screaming almost all day. We all slept through our alarm clocks this morning, and didn't make it to church. I woke up this morning wondering why my dad hadn't woken me up yet, and wondering why I felt so good waking up on a Sunday morning...especially since I went to bed around 11:30pm. Haha...funny...

Well, I guess this is pretty good to start with.

5 comments:

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Wow, what a cool blog! About being stuck in a 1 bedroom house...yeah, I know all about it.

Emmalyn said...

I love your blog! Keep writing about whats up and whats fun!

Jake said...

haha awesome let me know how you are doing?

Unknown said...

you got a blog! ill try to keep up with it as much as possible

Unknown said...

:] awesome!

:'[ how come u dont call me?
ps cant wait to see you, we'll take a day off and day trip to hershey park or somthing. :]