Monday, October 27, 2008

New bed

Pretty mom and Buggy!

Me and Bug...a while ago...last year




I most definetly got a new bed today! No more bruises on my butt!!! Yay! It's actually the same cot mattress thing, but a new frame. And new springs. My mom is set on getting this real mattress from this one lady from craigslist. She is going to look at it tomorrow morning. I need to go supervise otherwise she might spend $75 on something I'm not goin to use. Yeah...I'm pretty super duper picky about mattresses. I have to be able to sink into them. But not have it feel too springy. It can't be flat. Hehe. That's me!






4 MORE DAYS TILL HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It's gonna be incredibly amazing!!! Candy...trick or treating...costumes...scaring people...decorations...walking till you drop...sorting candy...FUN!!!!! As Buggy would say..."Wee-Hoo!!!!"


No school tomorrow...Only a couple more days off of school...crap. I need to talk to my counsler asap to get my schedule for A days cleared up. Not fun. :P I don't know whether to do seminary or photography...Rawr. I think I should have my own choice, and so does my mom, but my dad thinks that he should have to pick what I should do. That I should have NO input in it. Urg...it makes me mad. We'll see what happens.


Tired. Bed. Now.


xoxo

5 comments:

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Nice picture, thanks! As far as your dad goes, I don't think he wants you to have no input, he just thinks some things are very important.

Heather said...

i think you should do photography... it sounds cool and lindsay did it for like 2 years.
btw im totally jealous that you get to go trick-or-treating!!... stupid band getting in the way of me and my candy :P haha
love ya!

Alice said...

psshh...
i really wanted to do photography, but my parents would have me do a bunch of other stuff instead if i didnt do seminary...soo...yeah. and we would always go trick or treating almost every year!!! "playboy bunny has too many clothes." heehee. wow. good times.

Heather said...

hahahaha... yup :]

Alice said...

urg...next year, even IF we have a band thing, you, me, adam, and other people have to go trick or treating together!!! or it could just be you and me. for old times' sake. :)