Monday, October 27, 2008

Urg...

I feel like crap today. My dad woke me up this morning, and I just groaned. I got up to pee, then walked into the kitchen where my dad was making the girls' lunch. I told him that I felt like crap. That I'm sore all over. He said, "Okay." After that (interpreting it as consent), I crawled back into bed and slept till 11am. Turns out that the girls didn't go to school either. They're not sick or anything. Just here. My mom feels sore too. Hopefully there isn't any weird thing going around that makes you have a headache, and makes it feel like there are growing pains all over your body...that would be no bueno.

Anyways, yesterday I went to church with Emma, and I saw someone...I was just sitting there, thinking about how quiet it was. (It was like I walked into a crypt). I turned my head to the side, and heard someone go, "alice...alice babcock?" I turn around and see...ANDREA MUNYAN!!!!!!! Go figure. It's a small campus after all. Apparently she and Emma live on the same floor. It was pretty interesting. Jared is there at BYU, too.

I need to go to school today despite the fact that I stayed home, cause our last Lord of the Rings rehersal is today, and our concert is this Thursday!!!!! Sheesh. I hope I'm not contageous. Wouldn't want any other tuba players to get sick . So yeah. I need to get dressed sooner than later. Well...later works. Hee.

xoxo

No comments: