Friday, October 24, 2008

Sneak peek!!!







Here's a sneak peek into what my Halloween costume is gonna be like. Imagine this with black hair, long black nails, and possibly paler face. Pretty freaking awesome, huh? I like it. It's going to be a good year. At least I won't look like a prostitute...
I'm super excited about pumpkin carving with Aunt Becca tonight! Getting down and dirty, scooping pumpkin seeds out of pumpkins is one of my favorite things about Halloween!!!
xoxo

4 comments:

Emmalyn said...

Way fun costume!

I've been having a blast reading your blog- I love getting to know you better and hear your thoughts all the time!

Even if I don't comment- I love it!

Alice said...

Haha, thanks Emma! You know, I've been wondering if I write too much...i guess not! I'll keep it up. :)

BobandLu said...

You DO have amazing eyes. Thanks for the pictures.

Alice said...

Hehe...thanks. :)