Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday morning...


I woke up in an unbelievably crappy mood. People just wouldn't SHUT UP early this morning. Rawr. It got better though. It got better when the macarena came on, and I taught the girlies how the dance goes. Lots of butt shaking and lots of fun were involved. :) I even taught my mom when she got home from getting a back massage. Haha. My sisters and I cleaned up the whole house this morning. It looks gooood now.


Tonight I'm supposed to go to Mike and Sare's to watch the 4th Rocky movie. I haven't seen the first 3, but I can take care of that later. I'm pretty excited.


So, today is the day where the WePo marching band is going to Salem for a huge competition!!! They're going even further in competition this year than we did last year. Good luck!!!!! I wish I was there to help you out! *muah* Love you all.


Tengo hambre. More later.
xoxo

2 comments:

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

So how'd you like Rocky, anyway? Lots of beating people up, slow motions spit flying out of people's mouths, and sweat. Cool.

Alice said...

Rocky was incredibly amazing!!! I need to see the first three asap! :)