Monday, October 20, 2008

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah


It's exciting to see comments! Haha...


Jake: I'm doing fine. I'm missing people in VA more than you can imagine, but I'm holding up. I'll call you soon with more updates.


Harper: Sorry I wasn't able to talk to you that one day that I called. I'll try again soon! And you should keep up with reading this cause it's pretty dang interesting! Whee!


Anna: I've tried calling you several times. You never answered though... :( I'll try again tomorrow. About Hershey Park, that would be INCREDIBLY AMAZING!!! I'm all up for it. Or, you're always welcome to go west and come visit me in Utah! Haha. You can join the committee that's already working on getting out here. Aka, ask Adam. :)


Today I got to sleep in till 9am. Better than waking up at 6am if you ask me. At 10am I had an appointment to go see a new therapist/counselor. He's pretty cool. Easy to talk to at least. A good mixture of quirkiness and niceness. It was basically just us getting to know each other. It went okay.


Tomorrow I need to go back to school. It was nice having a 6 day break. I only have 4 more days off of school until I start going full time! I think... It should be better than only going on B days. Get to meet more people, that's for sure. About school, I've noticed that I don't really get any homework. My AP language arts teacher, Ruthie, doesn't really belive in homework, and my chemistry and algebra 2 teachers rarely give any. It's nice. I keep thinking that I'm forgetting to do something though.

The picture posted is from when we went to the zoo last friday with some family friends. It was really fun except I was pretty bummed that the albino alligator wasn't out on display. :( Oh well, we got a family pass, so hopefully one of these visits it'll be out! So, we saw a bunch of animals...hah. And we went to a big playground where the kiddies went balistic. That's where I crawled in the concrete tunnel. Fun! After the playground we went on a little train that gave us a little tour thing of this "history of the zoo" exhibit.

Well, mom is getting on my back about me going to bed so I'll write mas luego!

xoxo

3 comments:

Deb said...

I like your blog! I love that zoo! It's awesome you got a family pass. It's definitely worth it. Many fond memories. And you can use the pass here in New York when you come visit. Our zoo is reciprocal with that one so you can get in free. Though it's not as nice. They have a few good indoor exhibits, a big place for elephants to run in summer, and it's a place to go. In my opinion, a warmish winter day is the best time to go to the zoo. I hope school gets better. Love, Aunt D

Jane Babcock said...

Love the tunnel photo. It shows the inner child -- a very lovable one. It's been a long time since I've been to the zoo.

Double day Highland should be twice the fun.

Unknown said...

:] i kinda figured....
im srry.
but u know my track record with the phone..ever since the jordan incident and my 24-7 texting im afraid to start again in case i cant stop...
:] but i think i mite have my phone on with me tonite!
i MISS YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!