Saturday, October 25, 2008

Night out!

Believe it or not, I'm in Emma's dorm right now!!! After watching Rocky IV at Mike and Sare's, I walked over to Emma's and am spending the night here! When we got here, Emma talked to her leader for some church thing, then we went walking around the campus. I got a pretty good tour of the place. We're planning on walking again tomorrow in the light...So anyways, on our night walk, we were passing by this one area, and we saw like 5 deer just eating the plants! Deer...on BYU campus...pretty freaking awesome if you ask me. It was kinda creepy though cause we got like 8 feet away from one of them. They were so big, they looked like donkeys. Big ears, big eyes, big...bigness. Yeah. It was cool.

So I'm roughing it tonight on a stranger's bed (Emma's roomate isn't here...), without a toothbrush or deoderant...haha I could probably use some of that. But without my clothes, or piggy. Hehe. I'm kidding. It'll be fun. I don't think we're going to bed anytime soon though. We don't have to be up early anyways, cause church is at 12pm. Wahahahaha...

So yeah. I'm pretty excited for college...

xoxo

5 comments:

Emmalyn said...

We are having fun!! hahahaha

Sare said...

Just wanted you to know that we really loved having you over. Thanks for coming!

Alice said...

Thank YOU! :)

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

So I heard you stayed up until 4 am! How was that? Headache or anything??

Alice said...

Hehe...headache much. I feel bad all over from no serequel, but it was amazing to spend time with emma. and sarah. And to see Andrea Munyan!!!