I'm in a putting up picture mood today...here are some cute ones!
Me and Buggy kissing The twins and I, and how we have our fun
Me in Rappahannock on the Yates' dock An Alice face When my dad an I went on the MS 100 mile bike ride-the picture we showed people when we went fund hunting Wen Anna and I were doing my floor!!! We had matching shirts and everything. Haha.
I didn't know that you went on the MS-100 ride with your dad. Spencer will be so jealous when he sees that. He's always trying to convince me to ride with him and I never do. Maybe we should try a tandem bike.
Cool background. All greens favorite, or a specific? I have incriminating old photos of you I should send--the short hair to long is amazing. It does grow fast! And thick. Like your dad's. I learned how to cut hair practicing on his. Love reading your thoughts. You have a lot of creativity and energy bursting out. Love you!
thanks aunt jenni! i basically just wanted to have a GREEN and black room. no colors specifically. and about those photos...yes, i think you should send them. it would give me some laughs. :) love you too!
How cool to ride the ms-100 with your dad. You guys should look at some of the rides in Utah--there's a cool century around Utah Lake later in the year--
It's fun to 'keep in touch'--we miss you guys a lot.
6 comments:
I love all the pictures!
I didn't know that you went on the MS-100 ride with your dad. Spencer will be so jealous when he sees that. He's always trying to convince me to ride with him and I never do. Maybe we should try a tandem bike.
the bike ride WAS really fun. i wish i did it last may, too. maybe next year, cause this year i'm stuck out in utah.. :P
Cool background. All greens favorite, or a specific? I have incriminating old photos of you I should send--the short hair to long is amazing. It does grow fast! And thick. Like your dad's. I learned how to cut hair practicing on his. Love reading your thoughts. You have a lot of creativity and energy bursting out. Love you!
thanks aunt jenni! i basically just wanted to have a GREEN and black room. no colors specifically.
and about those photos...yes, i think you should send them. it would give me some laughs. :)
love you too!
(spencer)
That bike is awesome!
How cool to ride the ms-100 with your dad. You guys should look at some of the rides in Utah--there's a cool century around Utah Lake later in the year--
It's fun to 'keep in touch'--we miss you guys a lot.
Will do. We miss you guys lots too!!!
Post a Comment