Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I SURVIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am absolutely incredibly amazing. I most definitely survived the whole night, got to go to school, and have been eating!!! Well, kinda eating...let's put it this way; I eat a grape, and I'm pretty much full. Yeah. If someone ever had to go on an extreme diet, all they would have to do is get sick, and you can;t eat much at all for the longest time. Yup. I unintentionally lost about 5 pounds.

I think I'm going to school late tomorrow cause I have another appointment with my therapist, but I'm kinda in a pickle, cause I thought that my appt. was not till Thursday...when I missed school yesterday, we took a test in Spanish, and I told my teacher that I could go in early tomorrow morning to take it. Urg...maybe I'll just tell her (when I go to school late) that I had an appt. that I could ABSOLUTELY could not miss, and that I can go in early Thursday morning? Rawr. I don't know. I'll figgure something out though.

I'm also in deep not so good stuff, cause I missed AP World yesterday, and after my appt., I will have already missed that class. No bueno. I'll have to stay after one day or something, cause he's not usually there in the mornings. Again, I'll figgure somthing out.

Lucy's bugging me to get off now, and I'm expecting a call soon, so I'll write more tomorrow!

xoxo

2 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

I'm glad you care about school.

Alice said...

well, i do, but you know...u'm surviving, and good grades help boost my moral. :)