Monday, November 17, 2008

sick sick sick sick SICK!!!!!

I ended up not going to school today. SICK!!!!! Tummy troubles for all those that want to know... :) Hah. Yeah. All I ate today was a bunch of crackers and soda. Then I went to moms party at Ben and Marcia's...my mom said I should try pizza. I ate a slice. Afterwards I didn't feel so good, but the cake looked soooo good...even though it was chocolate. But of course it was chocolate, and it didn't taste as good as it looked, and now I feel like I'm about to die again. If I move even the tiniest bit, it's no bueno. Gir...

I think mom had a good birthday overall though. My beautiful mom is now officially (*shh*) 39 years old. Hm...it doesn't seem real. Until I think about me being 15 years old. It doesn't sound like much, but as I've written earlier, less than 5 years until I'm 20. Phwesh.

I was bored today, so I straightened my hair. Took a shower, blow dried my hair, then straightened it. It was the longest time in a long time that I spent a long time doing my hair. It's sooo silky and pretty right now. It's long too. I don't know whether I like it straight or wavy more. I don't know. It's pretty either way.

You can decide. :) Lovely, huh?

Here's a profile picture of me. I thought it was kinda pretty despite the scab on my nose from running into a door a week or so ago. :P Hee. I'm as graceful as ever.

Well, I gotta go to bed and see if I survive the whole night...*crosses fingers*

xoxo

3 comments:

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Lovely indeed. I know where you get your gracefulness from. Do you still have the dent in your forehead?

Deb said...

Your hair really is beautiful, any way you do it. So are you!

Alice said...

Thanks mom, thanks...of COURSE i don't still have a dent in my forehead...hahaha. yeah...

thanks aunt deb! it's always nice to get compliments. :)