Monday, November 10, 2008

It's supposed to be snowing...

...but it's not...stinky weathermen.

I'm actually supposed to be in school right now, but I just got back from a meeting with my therapist. It was nice when I woke up this morning and my sisters were at school, and it was lightish outside. Well, a little unnerving at first cause I didn't know what was going on...but whatever. My mom wants me to go to school after I eat lunch. I would be going in about halfway through algebra. I would rather just skip algebra today, go to band, and visit Mrs. Woessner Wednesday to go over what we did. I don't like going in during the middle of a lesson cause I get super confused...well...hah...I just barely convinced my mom to let me just go to band. Haha, my mom's going on a rant about how she's letting her daughter be a flunker. Hahahahaha...funny...but yeah. I want to go to band. Christmas music makes my day. :)

xoxo

No comments: