So, I had my first A day today! It was actually really good. I met about 8 or 9 super nice people, and saw a few friends from B days as well. Today was a late start, so school started at 9:15 instead of 7:45. My mom dropped me off after she took the girls to school, and I went to the seminary building. I got my teacher set up, and one of my amazing friends, Malitza, is in my class! Brother Hillton is a pretty chill teacher. I went to AP World next. Some nice people from seminary were there, and so were other people who I sat with at lunch. But in history, there's this guy who looks a lot like Harper, who's AMAZING at trumpet as well, who's in my history class. Haha, he came up to me, and was said, "Hey! You're in my band class!" I laughed and said, "Hey! You're in my band class. So yeah, he's a funny bunny. After history and lunch, I went to Spanish 2 where we had to write, in past tense, what we did over the weekend, and what we ate. After we wrote, we had to read it in front of the class for credit. I don't think that the teacher, who is almost exactly like Snra. Costa, knew that I had taken Spanish 2 last year too, so when she heard me, she almost fainted. She started yelling, and kept wondering what they taught in VA that was so amazing. She gave me like 5 points extra credit for it. Haha, it took all I had to keep from busting out laughing. After spanish, I went to gym where I kept half expecting to see Anna, Adam, Charlie, Christian, Veronica, ect. Too bad they weren't there. :( I got a locker, and got to sit out today cause I wasn't dressed out. At Highland, there's not a gym uniform, so we basically just get a pair of shorts, and a t-shirt, and we're good to go. Good stuff. Even though I kinda wanted something to bring home and show off. Haha. Just kidding. I'll get a shirt or something. So, that was my day. I might go to an art class at the VAI from 4:30 to 6:30 tonight. That's where I took my intensive 2 week-6 hour a day painting/drawing class. I'll probably just be going on Mondays for drawing now though. Actually, Bruce, the instructor, wants me to go so badly that he's willing to pay for my classes. Yeah. So if I don't go today, which I probably will, I'll start next Monday. Actually, there's a sculpturing class on Tuesdays that I might do, too. We'll see.
I also still want to go to Body Worlds so super badly. It leaves SLC in January. For more info on that, go to www.bodyworldsutah.com. Yeah. It sounds cool. Maybe Becca will go with me some Saturday...
I have an orthodontist appointment soon. In about a week I think. I miss doctor Hughes. I'm thinking that I should have my braces off in a few months if all goes well. If I keep the rubber bands from Hell on. Grr. :P
It's about 55 degrees here today. Really nice, with BEAUTIFUL leaves all over the place. It looks like it's raining leaves whenever a gust of wind comes.
Well, I need to get going on my history homework. I have to look over chapters 6-9 in my textbook. About 45 or so pages...yuck.
xoxo
3 comments:
I'm glad you liked your first A day! Yeah, and maybe you're taller now...
Alice, I'd like to read about your past tense "what we did over the weekend." If you have it on the computer just send it to my e-mail.
I hope school keeps getting better and better.
And I'm still trying to decide whether I want to pay $22 to go to Body Worlds.
haha. okay, i will type the spanish thing and put it on my blog or something. :) or just send it to you. i sure hope that school keeps getting better. that would make things a lot easier. in my opinion, body worlds would be worth $22. but yeah.
and mom...i havnt grown since last summer... :)
Post a Comment